• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

John O

Getting off the lift
Skier
Love the video, the stoke is evident. I have no video to post as lifts have shut down in WA and I'm too lazy to walk uphill. Keep posting, I'll keep watching.

fullStack

Getting on the lift
Skier
Here's my stoked short. Post yours now too! Skiing ends at Bachelor for the public May 28th. I'll ski the next two Friday's thru Sunday's. Catch me if you can!

Love it. We came down in early April (spring break in Washington) and I looked for a crazy dude in a one-piece suit but we didn't spend much time on groomers.
Spent most of our time out in the trees on Northwest and Pine Marten. Maybe next time.

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
Sib is right.....great editting Jacques.
Love it. We came down in early April (spring break in Washington) and I looked for a crazy dude in a one-piece suit but we didn't spend much time on groomers.
Spent most of our time out in the trees on Northwest and Pine Marten. Maybe next time.

Awesome with the Grommets! I hang out mostly at Skyliner with the kids. I will ski trees, but like to have a partner to stay safe. I will ski anywhere on Mt. Bachelor and know the whole Mt pretty well.

[4718, member: 1202"]That might be the best video you've ever done, Jacques.[/QUOTE]

Well, I did not do it! That was a friends work. He wanted to do a bit more, but he got injured.

Sib is right.....great editting Jacques.

Ha ha! Great edit by Mike Nieto! He is much younger than me. It's the youngers that call me legend because I'm OLD!

I do "work it" the best I can. One kid made these for me.
Workin' It Decal.jpg

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
Congratulate Mike for us. It was a pleasure to watch. Longer videos seem unable to hold our attention in the age of 15-second commercials and Facebook reposts replacing conversation. I'm as guilty of the short attention span as the next one.

But awesome stoke!

DaveM

Putting on skis
Skier
Jacques, thank you for sharing that video. I've heard that Mt. Bachelor is a really fun place to ski. Well, 'got to add that place to my list.

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
The stoke is building! Ye haw in about 60 days or less.

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I very much want to ski Bachelor. We camped near Bend this summer and really loved the area! Two years until retirement and we may head that way.

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
I very much want to ski Bachelor. We camped near Bend this summer and really loved the area! Two years until retirement and we may head that way.

It's really a sweet Mt. The only way to get the best of it is to be a pass holder. Sometimes folks get lucky though just catching some great days.
Jacques & Ben Backside.JPG

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier

BTW, just looked at you P-file. My Lovely has been teaching childern's drama here for years. Plenty of adult theatre here too.

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
BTW, just looked at you P-file. My Lovely has been teaching childern's drama here for years. Plenty of adult theatre here too.
I know! The arts are part of the appeal of Bend. We fell completely in love with the town this summer. Good friends of ours live in Redmond .... but Bend is the town that grabbed our hearts. Next stop - Winter! As for theater ... I love teaching middle school -they are just the right amount of goofy for me. I suspect that speaks to my own maturity level, but I refuse to look too closely into that!

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
I know! The arts are part of the appeal of Bend. We fell completely in love with the town this summer. Good friends of ours live in Redmond .... but Bend is the town that grabbed our hearts. Next stop - Winter! As for theater ... I love teaching middle school -they are just the right amount of goofy for me. I suspect that speaks to my own maturity level, but I refuse to look too closely into that!

If you make it this way you will have to meet my Lovely. You two would have much in common. Yes, she love skiing too!

Sponsor

Staff online