• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Our friends at @KULKEA have given us the head up about their Summer Closeout sale.
If you're looking for a great deal on some of your favorite Kulkea products to help you stay organized on your next ski trip, you need to take advantage of this 30% off deal.

kulkea-summer-closeout.jpg

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Of course this going on when Ive been remodeling my upstairs bathroom and the "might as wells" have eaten up any disposable income.:roflmao:

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
I only found 1 bag on closeout. I was hoping to find the Katanja like in the picture, but it listed at pre-order.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks. I’ll check on my work PC. My iPad doesn’t seem to be showing anything.:(

I can see it on both iPad and iPhone. You have to actually select the color and size. Note, it’s not for the double roller, only the basic one.

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
I can see it on both iPad and iPhone. You have to actually select the color and size. Note, it’s not for the double roller, only the basic one.

Thanks. I found them on my work PC. I was only seeing a white screen, I think my iPad was being wonky.

KULKEA

Getting off the lift
SkiTalk Sponsor

Attachments

• IMG_7525a.jpg
    IMG_7525a.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 16

Sponsor