• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Howdy

Peter Monson

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Just thought I would say hi to everybody. I have been around skiing almost my whole life, or at least 56/59ths of it. My parents strapped some unwieldy planks to my feet when I was three, and the notion of sliding downhill on snow somehow appealed to me. I grew up in Utah where I raced some, raced some more and got educated (about hard snow, among other things) in New England (Williamstown, MA) and got more educated in Oregon and then did a decade with "the guvment" in Washington, D.C. Moved to Colorado 23 years ago, where I do some racing with Rocky Mountain Masters and otherwise try to make the most of my good fortune to have found this place. I love skiing and the history of skiing, in part because it reminds me of good times with old and new friends. I hope some of those friends will say hi.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Howdy!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Just thought I would say hi to everybody. I have been around skiing almost my whole life, or at least 56/59ths of it. My parents strapped some unwieldy planks to my feet when I was three, and the notion of sliding downhill on snow somehow appealed to me. I grew up in Utah where I raced some, raced some more and got educated (about hard snow, among other things) in New England (Williamstown, MA) and got more educated in Oregon and then did a decade with "the guvment" in Washington, D.C. Moved to Colorado 23 years ago, where I do some racing with Rocky Mountain Masters and otherwise try to make the most of my good fortune to have found this place. I love skiing and the history of skiing, in part because it reminds me of good times with old and new friends. I hope some of those friends will say hi.
That could be a problem...most members here, no matter what their age is..have NOT grown up yet. Either way, welcome to Pugski!

Sponsor

Staff online