• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How to create new cycle riders...

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Yeah bikes make people do strange stuff...turns them into kids sometimes..I remember I was riding on the highway on a longish ride (anything over 15 mins is long on an R6..) and I was riding with one hand on the throttle and leaning on the tank with my other elbow..and this car was passing me and two kids were in the back and they were awe-struck..wow a bike! So I gave them the Jesse James devil hand sign and they flipped out, thought it was the greatest thing ever. It's a weird thing riding a bike..

François Pugh

Skiing the powder
Skier
Great White North (Eastern side currently)
Yeah bikes make people do strange stuff...turns them into kids sometimes..I remember I was riding on the highway on a longish ride (anything over 15 mins is long on an R6..) and I was riding with one hand on the throttle and leaning on the tank with my other elbow..and this car was passing me and two kids were in the back and they were awe-struck..wow a bike! So I gave them the Jesse James devil hand sign and they flipped out, thought it was the greatest thing ever. It's a weird thing riding a bike..
So I can blame the 750 Interceptor for all that crazy stuff I did on it, right ? ogwink:D

Sponsor

Staff online