• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How is it that nobody's raving about Sierra conditions?

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I guess I'll start. Yee Haw! All the resorts had 5 ft or more of blower yesterday and today's leftovers were mighty sweet, too. My legs are Jello. Mt. Rose backcountry is on the plate for tomorrow. And the official weather speculators say that more is on the way.

Life is good

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
We're just off the path of all that winter goodness this year. The continental freezer door has been left open to some really cold temps and not a whole lot of snow. But hey, I had it good last year when a lot of folks were crying the blues. I'm stoked that you're stoked!

Scrundy

I like beer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Most everyone here in the northeast will probably tell you.......... PISS OFF ......... don’t really want to hear it.

Right about now

Chris V.

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Why? We've been too busy hurling ourselves into the powder fields and giggling uncontrollably. Tuesday was one for the ages.

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
Today Wednesday was better than yesterday Tuesday because not snowing, calm, even some sun. And at least where I chose to ski, little competition.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
2E1E5E58-709C-45DF-9D33-416ADDD798B7.png
I had this text exchange with a friend in Colorado

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I went for a boat ride yesterday and I asked the fella how they knew if it was safe to swim with the alligators and all. He said when the Canadians stop getting eaten . So there's that ..:eek::D

When we were in Orlando I was fishing from shore at the pond where the kid got eaten by an alligator. I didn't wade out into the weeds and tried to be attentive while I fished. I think people that live there have become accustomed to being aware of their surroundings and would instinctively use caution if they saw some lilly pads moving around. Still there seem to be a lot more shark attacks these days.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Most everyone here in the northeast will probably tell you.......... PISS OFF ......... don’t really want to hear it.

Right about now

we have had more powder day in the northern Vermont, than Tahoe has had this year. Right now is first time its been truly bad wit the freezing rain from wednesday.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
Mammoth might have on piste fireworks again like FOJ2017, 302" at Main, 446" at summit so far. :yeah:

Sponsor

Staff online