• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How do you secure your skis outside the lodge

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
34c6ac_8b1e7ebe3e4445c09040239813d613ce.jpg

Your skis are in the basement of the Alamo now!

Special high five to whoever can draw the direct connection between Pee Wee's Big Adventure and Better Off Dead...

Came out same year.

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I usually have a ratfink sticker on all of my gear.

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Secure.jpg

...although actually as long as we ski Breck our timeshare has slopeside lockers which we can use (locker room, parking, pool) even if we aren't staying there.
Is it worth it, though, having to pay yearly HOA dues for such a perk - hard to say. Maybe some of the rest of you with timeshares can chime in.
IMG_3427.JPG

We were up in Whistler a few years ago and were pestered into taking a timeshare tour (for a $150 voucher) by someone walking through the village at Blackcomb. During the presentation I have never been under such constant pressure for 2 straight hours. The presenter was relentless - she had the attitude that "you're not getting out of here until you sign". I kept telling her we already had a timeshare back home and really don't make it up to Whistler too often. She finally just kind of threw her hands up in the air and sent someone else in to wrap things up. Only upside is ever since that presentation I have really gotten good at saying AND repeating the word "NO"!

Perhaps this could be a new thread about "timeshares"...
:wave:

Last edited:

Levy1

Putting on skis
Skier
Small chain and lock.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January