• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How do you answer the question "What's Pugski?"

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
A site filled with enablers helping me spend a lot of money. I’ll probably have a pair of Dodge boots thanks to @James ogsmile

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
A site filled with enablers helping me spend a lot of money.

Good tag line for the site :

PugLogo Motto2.jpg

And I'll be interested to hear how you like your Dodge boots!!!

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I would be quite interested in what you think when you get them.

I haven't committed to buying them yet. They do have all of my information, though. The problem is that I really like my current boots and I'm thinking of picking up another pair of skis. Decisions, decisions...

And the first person who says to get both will prove my enabler point!!! :micdrop:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The problem is that I really like my current boots
And the first person who says to get both will prove my enabler point!!! :micdrop:
I will buck the trend...You said you really like your current boots, why are you trying to fix what isn't broken? So...why not buy two pair of skis. :duck:

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I will buck the trend...You said you really like your current boots, why are you trying to fix what isn't broken? So...why not buy two pair of skis. :duck:

Dodge had a great sales pitch. Truth be told I'll probably wait a season on the Dodge boots. And you're not helping with your suggestion!

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
Dodge had a great sales pitch. Truth be told I'll probably wait a season on the Dodge boots. And you're not helping with your suggestion!
I looked at the Dodge website and for a custom boot they're not going to fit a wide foot. I'll buy Daleboot's again!

James

Out There
Instructor
I looked at the Dodge website and for a custom boot they're not going to fit a wide foot. I'll buy Daleboot's again!
How wide is your foot and what shell size? You might be surprised.

David

Skier
You use a 26 shell?
Oops! Brannock devise puts me at a 10 1/2 but I wear a 11.5-12 street shoe. Daleboot said I was about a 27.5 Mondo when they were all done but was between two of their clog sizes. They shrunk the larger one so I could use their larger cuff.

James

Out There
Instructor
Oops! Brannock devise puts me at a 10 1/2 but I wear a 11.5-12 street shoe. Daleboot said I was about a 27.5 Mondo when they were all done but was between two of their clog sizes. They shrunk the larger one so I could use their larger cuff.
It's likely pretty possible.
They have an app where you take photos of your foot on a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. The app then makes a 3-d model of your foot.
Call them.

David

Skier
It's likely pretty possible.
They have an app where you take photos of your foot on a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. The app then makes a 3-d model of your foot.
Call them.
With my feet I stopped in at the factory a couple years ago and had them do it first hand then flew back out before winter. Best fitting boot I've ever had even after 95 days! Got the Pro but thinking about adding a pair of ST's this summer for a stiffer set up for those hard pack days. I recommend them to everyone that doesn't fit in a stock boot.