• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How a guy who's a 6 snags a 10

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There have been a ton of lists of guys and girls in ski country with categories about how there is an abundance of guys in ski country and few girls.
Lists include (but are not exclusive to):
  • If you're a dude in ski country and you have a girlfriend, she's not a girlfriend, its just your turn.
  • If your'e a girl who's a 7 in ski country, you're automatically elevated to a 12 on a scale of 1-10.

Knowing the amount of guys in the mountain towns who live the stereotypical lifestyle, well, my advice to these guys is... Don't screw up.
Hope you find a chuckle or two in this video.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
This may be more accurate than you might think. I have often wondered how I was lucky enough to have ended up with my wife. When we were single, not in ski country a lot of guys tried to date her and got turned down. So it does mystify me what goes on in a woman's thought process when selecting a guy. I had a fair share of female friends in ski country and for a time one of them as @Tricia said gave me "My Turn" as my girlfriend. But I was a little too square(not cool enough) for that to last more than a season. So now I have a small clue that I did not screw up.

Sponsor

Staff online