• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hotronics s4 battery issue

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
i have fully charged both batteries (48 hours) but one battery keeps turning off in the cold. When I get back home, it powers on and stays on even when plugged into the boot. I am going trying to fully discharge and then recharge.

Does anyone know about this?

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I had that issue with a different brand. Turned out it was a short in the cable, problem solved by replacing the element and cable. You might try switching batteries to see if the same thing happens.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Could use the extension cords and put the batteries on your waist or in your jacket. I found them to be annoying though.
Thanks for the morning laugh.

JMD

Getting on the lift
Skier
You might try fully discharging the batteries and then recharging them for at least 72 hours, this resets the batteries system. As suggested the cables may have a short and trying each battery on both sides will let you know if only one side is dying early.

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
You might try fully discharging the batteries and then recharging them for at least 72 hours, this resets the batteries system. As suggested the cables may have a short and trying each battery on both sides will let you know if only one side is dying early.

yeah, that's the route I'm trying, I fully discharged yesterday and will leave them on the charger until Wednesday. I dont need them this week anyway.

Sponsor