• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

pais alto

me encanta el país alto
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If only there was a dedicated AT boot that fit me like my Scarpa NTN boot. Wide toe box, good instep height, good heel hold. Dynafits are too narrow in the toe, Maestrales crush my instep, all the "freeride" boots with DIN compatible soles are flat and I want a rockered sole, and they're heavy.

/niche market whining

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
Women's ski's for cruising ladies. Now they have to settle for way too short and thus unstable 167-ish skis or they have to pick a longer unisex model, which is not as cruisy most times.... Dutch, German, Scandinavian women tend to be a bit larger tha your average petite French girl...

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
I understand why there isn't a market incentive for them but....

I would love to be able to buy a decent demo binding (a la AAAttack or Griffon) with spare plates from the manufacturer. Especially if they included easily swappable brakes in various sizes. Sell me a "quiver killer" binding package for $250 with a good clamp, 3 sets of plates, and 3 brake sizes.

(And yes I know about inserts. But mounting them is much trickier, requires new inserts every time, and I still can't necessarily adjust to all my friends BSLs.)

Amen. If you don't want to advertise it make it "secret menu" only for those in the know that want it but my buddy who does a lot of retail with Marker can't even get his hands on demo tracks because apparently it isn't a catalogue album. Given even with the best tracks you can still crack the track at some point they must have to deal with them as warranties occasionally.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Women's ski's for cruising ladies. Now they have to settle for way too short and thus unstable 167-ish skis or they have to pick a longer unisex model, which is not as cruisy most times.... Dutch, German, Scandinavian women tend to be a bit larger tha your average petite French girl...

By 'cruisy' you mean "easy to bend"?

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
The skis? or the women?

Sponsor

Staff online