• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

hidi ho!

michael

Skier
Came across this site the other day while doing a web search - loved the vibe and had to sign up!

I'm one year new to Utah (SLC) and skied for the first time this past season so I'm fairly certain I haven't met anyone here... but last season was enough to make me an addict and I am looking forward to the journey ahead. :)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Came across this site the other day while doing a web search - loved the vibe and had to sign up!

I'm one year new to Utah (SLC) and skied for the first time this past season so I'm fairly certain I haven't met anyone here... but last season was enough to make me an addict and I am looking forward to the journey ahead. :)
Welcome, glad to have you. There is a wealth of information at your fingertips from some of the most knowledgeable and enthusiastic skiers on the internet.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Welcome to the Utah crew. It's small but passionate.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hey @michael - There are some awesome members in Utah. I'm betting you'll have people to ski with this coming winter.

Sponsor

Staff online