• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hi, just that really....

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Welcome. You've come to the right place. My SO and I are headed to your fine country on July 20th for 10 days. Flying into Edinburgh and will spend our trip in the highlands. I'm obsessed with ski resorts in the summer as well as winter so we'll be headed to the Nevis range ski area at my request. We'll also be spending time at my favorite scotch distillery Oban. My friend's got other stuff planned for us but that's all I can remember at the moment. We're staying at the Clachaig Inn in Glenco for 3 days which will be cool. You definitely will get your ski stoke on here so enjoy!!!!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
:wave: Hi!

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Welcome, cousin! :beercheer:

TS
Rod MacDonald

Rod MacDonald

Getting off the lift
Skier
Welcome. You've come to the right place. My SO and I are headed to your fine country on July 20th for 10 days. Flying into Edinburgh and will spend our trip in the highlands. I'm obsessed with ski resorts in the summer as well as winter so we'll be headed to the Nevis range ski area at my request. We'll also be spending time at my favorite scotch distillery Oban. My friend's got other stuff planned for us but that's all I can remember at the moment. We're staying at the Clachaig Inn in Glenco for 3 days which will be cool. You definitely will get your ski stoke on here so enjoy!!!!

Sorry. Summer is happening this week.
You'll be needing your midgie repellent.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hello, just to say Hi! I'm Rod , from Arbroath, Scotland and I'm a skiing fanatic. Hoping to find some salve here to keep me going until next ski season. .

Hi Rod! Welcome! Lots of fun people here, and ski gatherings to boot.

I’ve been working on my family tree, and discovered a long line of Scottish ancestors.....mostly Clan Ross (8th Laird of Balnogowan), Sir Alexander Thomas Glengarry MacDonald of Tulloch Castle, Queen Elizabeth Seton of Huntly Castle, and on. So, I need to visit Scotland to see where “my people” come from!

TS
Rod MacDonald

Rod MacDonald

Getting off the lift
Skier
Hi Rod! Welcome! Lots of fun people here, and ski gatherings to boot.

I’ve been working on my family tree, and discovered a long line of Scottish ancestors.....mostly Clan Ross (8th Laird of Balnogowan), Sir Alexander Thomas Glengarry MacDonald of Tulloch Castle, Queen Elizabeth Seton of Huntly Castle, and on. So, I need to visit Scotland to see where “my people” come from!

Hi, my wife's family name is Ross. Most of your country is full of my people.

Fishbowl

A Parallel Universe
Skier
Welcome from the Sassenach!

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid