• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hi! I am Eric, Sunday river lift ops

ThePeople'sLifty

Mountain Warrior
Skier
My name is Eric I was born and raised in the north east. I have been on skis 28 years and have found myself living in Maine and working for Sunday river. It is my second year with them as a lifty and although I could be doing almost any job on that resort I wouldn’t change it for the world! Between the amount I get to ski and my indescribably loving customers I love every second I am on that mountain! My boss says we are in the business of making memories and he is right. I love to talk skiing, herding others stories, getting advice from the pros and sharing my experiences with others.
much love!

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
My name is Eric I was born and raised in the north east. I have been on skis 28 years and have found myself living in Maine and working for Sunday river. It is my second year with them as a lifty and although I could be doing almost any job on that resort I wouldn’t change it for the world! Between the amount I get to ski and my indescribably loving customers I love every second I am on that mountain! My boss says we are in the business of making memories and he is right. I love to talk skiing, herding others stories, getting advice from the pros and sharing my experiences with others.
much love!
Welcome Eric! I love that you love your job! Lifties rock!

If you haven't found it yet, there is a Northeast/New England seasonal thread here:

And if you can sneak away from Sunday River late season, you might be interested in the New England Gathering:

Sponsor

Staff online