• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hi from VT

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
hi guys - figured I should properly introduce myself. Our family spends most our time in VT. I was a young racer (high school & college) that retired after the last knee reconstruction after college. I became frustrated not being able to ski at the same level and hung up the skis. Tried a few years on the snowboard but just wasn’t feeling it. I returned to skiing last year after a 15 year sabbatical. I’ll try to chime in with my 2 cents along the way.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome! Where do you ski in VT?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
hi guys - figured I should properly introduce myself. Our family spends most our time in VT. I was a young racer (high school & college) that retired after the last knee reconstruction after college. I became frustrated not being able to ski at the same level and hung up the skis. Tried a few years on the snowboard but just wasn’t feeling it. I returned to skiing last year after a 15 year sabbatical. I’ll try to chime in with my 2 cents along the way.
I had "10 years, 8 months" in the "When will EBG18T return to skiing" pool..I guess I lost that bet. Welcome back.

TS
E

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
Welcome! Where do you ski in VT?

We have a place at Smuggs. But our regular house is 20min from Stowe & 35 min from Smuggs. We stay at Smuggs on the weekends since it’s easier with our twin toddlers to just stay there vs driving back & forth. Once the boys get bigger we will probably split the time between Smuggs & Breck.

TS
E

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
I had "10 years, 8 months" in the "When will EBG18T return to skiing" pool..I guess I lost that bet. Welcome back.

I was just happy the site didn’t block my IP like last year. I was a lurker for a while.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was just happy the site didn’t block my IP like last year. I was a lurker for a while.
As I said over on the other site, sorry about that. Glad you are giving us another shot.

Sponsor

Staff online