• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

pipestem

Out on the slopes
Skier
The 184cm SR95 will be your east coast tree ski? That's a pretty nice piece of lumber for scrapping roots ;)

Everybody is different, but that's not what I'd want to use for slithering through VT Beeches, Pines, Birch.

so what would you use ?

Superbman

Getting off the lift
Skier
so what would you use ?g=

For the stated purpose of east coast tree hounding: Dynastar Menace 98/ J skis master blaster/ Liberty Origin 96/ 2020 Salomon QST 92/ Blizzard Rustlers/ and my Tried and true Icelantic Shamans (presently I own the Rustlers/ Shamans and have owned the Dynastar Slicers (now Menace)/ Liberty Origins have spent time on Masterblasters and would buy the qst 92).

amongst other skis....

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I use my liberty Origin 96, 187 cm, in East Coast trees. Absolutely love them there. They pivot on a dime, are light, float well, and can carve a nice turn as needed. I basically slarve out the tails for speed control and pivot/carve as needed. I can turn them so quick it makes trees very easy to ski, especially if keeping the speed down.

Sponsor

Staff online