• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Help me identify these skis!

Mromy27

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I rented these in Jan 2017. They are 161 long. Can someone please help me identify the year, make, and model of these skis and boots? The boots say rtl on the side and are Langes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
BA2A262E-DD17-43A0-922B-D4896FF46989.jpeg

D1313DE3-66FB-4D18-A97D-6CEFA24F7E2F.jpeg
I

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome to PugSki.com!

That isn't much to go on. Being rentals, they are NOT available retail; rental skis are specifically made for rental shops. If you are looking to get skis and boots for yourself, you would be better served shopping the retail market.

That suggestion aside, you could also call the ski shop whose sticker is on the skis. You have their ID mark: PSM161-231. They might be able to remember that far back. ;) (that's a jab at rental shops and employees, not the OP)

eok

Slopefossil
Skier
Back in the day, the rental shops I worked in would get calls from customers for info on the gear they rented - usually because they wanted to buy similar gear. I considered the calls an indication our buyers chose well that season. ;)

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
Oh, boots are likely Lange SXR rental boots.. wide forefoot and comfy.

Try an SX80 or 100 instead