• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^^ That sounds like just what I am looking for! I normally ski a 163 but was thinking of going shorter for a frontside ski. With 160 being the shortest, I wonder if that would still work. Hopefully, I can find them for a demo.

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
^^^^ That sounds like just what I am looking for! I normally ski a 163 but was thinking of going shorter for a frontside ski. With 160 being the shortest, I wonder if that would still work. Hopefully, I can find them for a demo.
We have it :)

laine

I ski like a girl. Fast.
Skier
@Pat AKA mustski - looking forward to meeting up with you and skiing together on Apr 11!

@Philpug & @Tricia - Not sure if you'll be skiing that day, but Pat and I are going to meet up for some runs. And, if she likes the DPS Trainers or Z90s, I'll sell a pair. With my new AX skis, I have more skis than I have time to ski them all, so I think I need to thin the herd (blasphemy, I know). So planning on selling a pair or two at the end of this season or early next season.

Sponsor

Staff online