• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello!

Anne

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I live in the Rochester, upstate NY area and ski mostly at Bristol mountain. I sometimes venture off to Holiday Valley, Mt. Snow and Stowe. I am a part of the Ski diva community, but I have enjoyed the posts and comments here as well.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome Anne. Grab yourself a garbage plate or a rack of ribs from Dinosaur and enjoy your time here.

TS
A

Anne

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
QUOTE="Philpug, post: 31138, member: 1"]Welcome Anne. Grab yourself a garbage plate or a rack of ribs from Dinosaur and enjoy your time here.[/QUOTE]
Actually I cannot stand the garbage plate. Lol. I would must rather have cheese and pastries.:)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
QUOTE="Philpug, post: 31138, member: 1"]Welcome Anne. Grab yourself a garbage plate or a rack of ribs from Dinosaur and enjoy your time here.
Actually I cannot stand the garbage plate. Lol. I would must rather have cheese and pastries.:)[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU!!! I don't get them either, my son @Tyler Pugliese went to RIT and loved them... I thought I taught him better.

Sponsor

Staff online