• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello

SecretAgentMan

Putting on skis
Pass Pulled
Interesting forum. You have some guys on this site who know a lot about skiing. Your Heritage and Equipment Retrospect Section is the best part of your site. Expand it. Me? It's about skiing Shot 8 at Jackson Hole in February with my Volkl Explosiv R SL and then having a few draft IPAs at my favorite cowboy bar. I do not wear a helmet. Never have, never will.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks. Maybe someday we can take a few runs together. Ruthie’s Run? And then pound a few brews at the Red Onion.

I can remember going to the Onion only once back in 1977. It's time for another visit. I'm not in Aspen often but I do plan to be there for the FIS Criterium in February(?) this winter. It will be a long week+ as Rocky Mountain Masters is tagging on some DH as well.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I can remember going to the Onion only once back in 1977. It's time for another visit. I'm not in Aspen often but I do plan to be there for the FIS Criterium in February(?) this winter. It will be a long week+ as Rocky Mountain Masters is tagging on some DH as well.
IIRC, the restraining order was only for 40 years, you should be able to go back now.:beercheer: ;)

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Interesting forum. You have some guys on this site who know a lot about skiing. Your Heritage and Equipment Retrospect Section is the best part of your site. Expand it. Me? It's about skiing Shot 8 at Jackson Hole in February with my Volkl Explosiv R SL and then having a few draft IPAs at my favorite cowboy bar. I do not wear a helmet. Never have, never will.
Welcome, No Helmet, maybe your name should be Outlaw Man instead of Secret Agent Man:)

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome !

I resisted the no helmet thingy till I discovered the outdoor tech chips, now my playlists stream via Bluetooth most runs. I can fast forward, vol up or down and hit pause on the exterior ear bud for when calls from annoying... I mean paying customers call. From the lift or if they continue to babble on I can just ski off and carry on the conversation.

Now everyday is a ski day .... I mean work ... I mean ski ... I mean..... never mind, you get my point.
Discovered this with a neurosurgeon who turned to me on the lift and said

“ all billable time, they have no idea I’m not in the office “

TS
SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

Putting on skis
Pass Pulled
Welcome, No Helmet, maybe your name should be Outlaw Man instead of Secret Agent Man
clear.png

You can call me Secret Agent Man or you can call me Coogan. I do what is right for me: no helmet. For others, obviously, wearing helmets is right.

You say chargé d'affaires. I say charge of affairs. You say Arc de Triomphe. I say Arch of Triumph. The Question.
Do you say Arc de Triomphe because it is right or because you don't want to sound like a Hillbilly?

Bonus question. Do you pronounce schedule shedule if you pronounce Thames Tems? The Thinker.

Sponsor

Staff online