• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello There!

AlastairP

Booting up
Skier
Greetings from Derby (we pronounce it "Darby" though ;) ), England. I heard about pugski yesterday from fellow UK based member cem - thanks Colin, this looks like a good site! I'm also very active on the UK based snowHeads site. These days I ski almost exclusively on tele gear (although being over 60 years old my leg muscles and ability mean that I often use parallel turns :) ), I moved over to NTN boots and bindings last year. Just got back from 2 weeks with the snowHeads group in the Italian Dolomites - they hadn't had fresh snow there in several weeks and a lot of the surrounding ground was bare, but they have invested tremendously in snow making and they are masters of piste maintenance in such conditions and the pistes were still in great condition.

I'm off now to make a post in the Vintage Ski clothing thread....... :)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome from the other side of the pond. @cem has been a great source of information over the years and if you like what he says, you will really like it here. We do have a good group here who like to talk vintage gear and clothing, have at it!