• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Skiracin

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
(Waves) Hello Everyone!

Former Epic member, it's been a while since I've been online to engage in Ski related forums.

I've been skiing 47 years, growing up in the suburbs of Buffalo, NY. Spent my childhood skiing 60-70 days per season with my Dad and a large group of friends. I started racing at the age of 7 and still compete on an occasional basis as a Masters racer on the local beer league "Pro Leisure Tour" as time allows.

Spend most of my time at Kissing Bridge in Colden, NY and get to both Holiday Valley and Holimont in Elicottville NY quite frequently. I enjoy traveling and have been fortunate to have experienced a good bit of the world.

Looking forward to catching up, offering my feedback and most importantly learning from others in the community.

Cheers,
Stefan

Johnny V.

Half Fast Hobby Racer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi Stefan...........Greetings from another Western NY'er, although I'm further east in Rochester and home hill is Bristol.

If you are interested,there are two upcoming NY Masters races in your area: GS race 1/27 at Holimont and slalom on 1/28 at Kissing Bridge. Info at NYMasters.net
Hope to see you there.

Sponsor

Staff online