• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from Vancouver!

TS
VancitySkier127

VancitySkier127

Booting up
Skier
Welcome from south of the border (Bellingham). Where do you usually ski?

Awww nice, I like to ski at Cypress mostly. I am going to Sun peaks for a trip in Feb should be fun. You come up often or do Baker?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hey what's up I am Vancityskier127 and I have been skiing for about 3-4 years. I decided to look for a forum to join and found you guys through a question of what's the best ski forum.

Anyways looking forward to getting to know you guys.
Glad you found us.
Will you be traveling to ski much?
I know.... Vancouver...Whistler...you have amazing skiing there, but just wondered if you have explored much outside of your area.

TS
VancitySkier127

VancitySkier127

Booting up
Skier
Glad you found us.
Will you be traveling to ski much?
I know.... Vancouver...Whistler...you have amazing skiing there, but just wondered if you have explored much outside of your area.

Well this is my 3rd season and I do mostly greens some blues, trying to get used to those.

But anyways I usually stay within the province and haven't really tried any other resorts around the country or U.S. I might go to some of the interior ones like Sun Peaks, Hemlock, Big White etc. Never been to Whistler which might be a surprise to some lol. They are so over priced though but beautiful I know.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
If you come to Sun Peaks or any of the other B.C. resorts you find the snow a lot drier than the snow at Cypress and thus a lot easier to push around.

James_T

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
If you come to Sun Peaks or any of the other B.C. resorts you find the snow a lot drier than the snow at Cypress and thus a lot easier to push around.

Went to Sun Peaks for first time last winter. My niece and her hubby have a condo there. Very Nice Pow! Especially the Gills area and Lint Trap! Love It!

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Went to Sun Peaks for first time last winter. My niece and her hubby have a condo there. Very Nice Pow! Especially the Gills area and Lint Trap! Love It!

Sun Peaks, with tons of long blue and easy black groomers, has arguably the best zoomer groomer cruising in Canada. With very few skiers per run, on many runs it is often a case of no one else on the run so go as fast as you dare.

Last edited:

Sponsor