• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from the West Coast!

Kiki

Dreams are the touchstones of our characters
Skier
Hi!
Have been lurking here for a few months and decided to start participating!
I'm on the west coast and ski at Whistler. First season back in five years and it has been a struggle, but am glad to have returned to a sport I can do in the winter.
Working may way through greens to blues.
I am not very competitive but love the fresh air and nature, so happy to have an activity to do outdoors in winter that does not involve mud (last 4 winters involved golfing in mud).
Have been enjoying the season though it has been a bit lonely--look forward to eventually making some ski buddies!!!
Look forward to getting to know folks.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Hi!
Have been lurking here for a few months and decided to start participating!
I'm on the west coast and ski at Whistler. First season back in five years and it has been a struggle, but am glad to have returned to a sport I can do in the winter.
Working may way through greens to blues.
I am not very competitive but love the fresh air and nature, so happy to have an activity to do outdoors in winter that does not involve mud (last 4 winters involved golfing in mud).
Have been enjoying the season though it has been a bit lonely--look forward to eventually making some ski buddies!!!
Look forward to getting to know folks.

Ski buddies? That's what we do here! Welcome home!

:beercheer:

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome!

Sponsor

Staff online