• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from the UK

Charlie Walker

Charlie
Skier
Hi Everyone, I'm Charlie from the UK and mostly ski in the US or Canada. This year a friend and I are road tripping from Canada to California skiing as many of the IKON resorts as we can along the way. I'll be keeping an eye on the gatherings and on hill meet ups forum, and hope to meet some of you along the way - snow dependant, it's looking like we'll be in Big Sky for the gathering.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome aboard. I see you signed up on the roll call thread for Big Sky. Looking forward to seeing you and your friend.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome! Where in the UK are you from? I go to England about 3 times per year because my company is headquartered there.

TS
C

Charlie Walker

Charlie
Skier
Thanks everyone for making me so welcome.

@dbosedo - thanks for the heads up, but I'm not sure we'll make it to Taos, and if we do it'll be later in March

@coskigirl - I'm in the midlands between Leicester and Nottingham - where does work bring you?

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I most frequently go to Egham and Ascot in Surrey but will head to Crowborough next month and have also been to Malvern. We also have businesses in Millbrook, near Manchester, and High Peak but I haven't been to those yet.

TS
C

Charlie Walker

Charlie
Skier
My partner's parents live just down the road from Crowborough, and we'll be down that way in November.

Sponsor

Staff online