• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from the Great White North

jseeski

Skiing a little BC powder
Skier
Well, it's been so long since I checked into Epicski that I didn't even know it had been shut down last May. Oh, well. It had issues, and I'm glad to see Phil and Trish have stepped up - although I know they've been doing it for a number of years now.

As the above makes clear, I was active on Epicski at some time in the distant past. I'm using a different screen name for this site, though. Still, some may remember me, since I'm one of the very few from Epicski to have Whitewater, British Columbia as my home area.

I'm originally American. My home area was Winter Park, Colorado, where I earned a PSIA L3. I finally dropped my PSIA membership last summer (2017) after deciding that it was extremely unlikely that I would move south and teach.

Now, I'm just an ordinary recreational skier with a season pass that I have to pay for. Being an old coot, I do get a discount on the pass.

I live south of Nelson, British Columbia. Nelson is Cat Ski Central. There are many cat ski operations within a 3-hour drive, and several less than an hour away. Nonetheless, I've only been cat skiing once, because, well, Whitewater.

Anyway, glad to check in here.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Well, it's been so long since I checked into Epicski that I didn't even know it had been shut down last May. Oh, well. It had issues, and I'm glad to see Phil and Trish have stepped up - although I know they've been doing it for a number of years now.

As the above makes clear, I was active on Epicski at some time in the distant past. I'm using a different screen name for this site, though. Still, some may remember me, since I'm one of the very few from Epicski to have Whitewater, British Columbia as my home area.

I'm originally American. My home area was Winter Park, Colorado, where I earned a PSIA L3. I finally dropped my PSIA membership last summer (2017) after deciding that it was extremely unlikely that I would move south and teach.

Now, I'm just an ordinary recreational skier with a season pass that I have to pay for. Being an old coot, I do get a discount on the pass.

I live south of Nelson, British Columbia. Nelson is Cat Ski Central. There are many cat ski operations within a 3-hour drive, and several less than an hour away. Nonetheless, I've only been cat skiing once, because, well, Whitewater.

Anyway, glad to check in here.

Awesome, you might wanna check in here
https://www.pugski.com/threads/pugski-epicski-username-cross-reference-list.5122/page-3

Sponsor

Staff online