• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from the Boat

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I should be in good shape for the season. Looking forward to catching up on turns with the CO crrew. I need to remember how to ski :)
You've met your quota of :crutches: and
31.gif

Reactions: Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
^^^. Seriously, yeah, its been a really bad couple of years :toast it makes me wonder if someones trying to tell me to move to Florida and play shuffleboard . 2 surgeries and a broken wrist in 8 months. Its time for a good season. :).

TS
Bruuuce

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
I'll be at The Boat from January 20 for two weeks.....I'll buy all Pugskiers lunch for a day at your secret stashes :D:daffy:

I'm not nearley the Boat expert that @Ron is but I'd love to share some turns and a beer maybe...:beercheer:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I don't live in the area. My hope is to visit Steamboat and let the locals show me around.
Cheers!

babanff

Out on the slopes
Industry Insider
@NZRob I'll trade you a lunch for 2 beers at Barley :). LOL, I will be happy to show you "some" hidden gems.... :thumb:

@tam is the real deal expert on the Boat . I will miss chasing her through the trees this season.

Both @Ron and @tam were sorely missed by yours truly last season.

Yeah, sooorry 'bout that... but think I'm going to try and stay up here in your country's "loft apartment" for a good bit longer.

Sponsor