• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from the Boat

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Found us "by chance"? Please expand, Google search? Other site? How?

TS
Bruuuce

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
I was searching for ski reviews and PugSki came up in the results list. I wasn't familiar with the site so I started looking around and got hooked. Great site and thanks for the work you do to keep it up and running. Love the reviews/info and the friendly discussions. Great job Phil! Hope our paths cross sometime!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was searching for ski reviews and PugSki came up in the results list. I wasn't familiar with the site so I started looking around and got hooked. Great site and thanks for the work you do to keep it up and running. Love the reviews/info and the friendly discussions. Great job Phil! Hope our paths cross sometime!
There are quite a few 'Boat skiers here, @Ron. @coskigirl , @ski-ra that you should be able to meet up with too.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If you buy that crew lunch, they will follow you anywhere. Throw in a beer and they will give up their secret stashes.

Truth!

Sadly, it looks like due to medical issues my mom will be moving to the front range but I love Steamboat so I'll figure out a way to be up as often as possible and happy to meet up with people!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
@NZRob I'll trade you a lunch for 2 beers at Barley :). LOL, I will be happy to show you "some" hidden gems.... :thumb:

@tam is the real deal expert on the Boat . I will miss chasing her through the trees this season.

Sponsor

Staff online