• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from Northern Italy...

MMG

Booting up
Skier
... have been skiing for the good part of my mid 40s years. Raced a bit, broke a few bones here and there. Mostly SL and GS. Now after a few years of intense parenting, getting back into the more leisurely part of it: trying pretty much everything out there (though I will never be a pure/hardcore freeride type).

Have the benefit of living in Northern Italy hence close to many good places. I am looking for inspiration, to learn from the community and to have fun the coming winter...

M.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Please share some photos from your beautiful part of the world!:wave:

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome. This is a great group and we definitely have a couple of other folks from Italy. I’m sure they’ll chime in. Bob and I are planning a ski safari in the Dolomites next season.

TS
MMG

MMG

Booting up
Skier
Yes we are. Milano is on a roll (Expo and now Winter Olympics) and I live here (though I am a little 'meh' about the City). Events will be spread out and therefore it will avoid chaos in the City. I saw London 2012 on my doorstep and it wasn't pretty.

That said WO is a much smaller event and all the (downhill) skiing will happen in Cortina. I would like to watch the freestyle competition which, as a former racer/now lousy carver, always fascinated me.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I've been to Courmayeur and La Thuile to ski, stayed in Pre Saint Didier. Lovely area. Hope to make it back some day! Welcome!

Sponsor

Staff online