• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from NH

wooglin

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Hi all. Met a pugskier on the lift at my local hill a week or so ago, and have been reading and learning since. Skied as a kid and took a long break before coming back full time three or four years ago. Gear is all different, but having fun on a mountain feels pretty much the same. Happy to be here.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi all. Met a pugskier on the lift at my local hill a week or so ago, and have been reading and learning since. Skied as a kid and took a long break before coming back full time three or four years ago. Gear is all different, but having fun on a mountain feels pretty much the same. Happy to be here.

Welcome to the forum! What local hill on what day?

TS
wooglin

wooglin

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome to the forum! What local hill on what day?
Ragged a week ago Saturday I think. It was @frontfive and husband, who pointed me to NH Talls and Smalls. Yesterday on the chair I met folks who went to the same small liberal arts college in CO that I went to 20 years before them. Next week, who knows?

Gotta love a sport where you can chit chat with total strangers and find commonalities.

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
Welcome to Pugski! It was very nice chatting with you at Ragged. totally captures the best part of this adventure, sharing the love of skiing & meeting new people

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid