• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from Maine

sugarloafer

Booting up
Skier
Hi Everyone. I found this site a little over a month ago, and have been a daily reader since then. It's time for me to start posting - all questions, as I have many.

Here's a little about myself: grew up playing hockey. I learned to ice skate at the same time I learned to walk. Very comfortable on ice. Learned to ski at Sugarloaf when I was 16. Graduated high school and took one college class per semester while working full time. Didn't get much out of the classes, but SURE DID appreciate the student discount on season passes! First child was born in 1987, and that was the last year of season passes - as well as any time for skiing. One divorce and 6 children later, the kids were all grown up - and had moved out. Once again, time to pick up my old hobby of skiing.

WOW! Has the equipment ever changed in 31 years! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

So here I am, finishing up my second season pass. 19 days (so far) this season, after 11 last season. Simply can't wait for the 2019-2020 season to begin!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Wait, you grew up in Maine and played hockey? I heard about you. ;) Welcome to the site.

Sponsor