• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from CA via Europe

AlpsSkidad

Buying more gear
Skier
I'm glad I found this community. We have 2 young daughters and are from California, but have been spending the school year in Europe-We've enjoyed skiing much of Austria, France and Switzerland the past 3 winters.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome! Its a great community:wave:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'm glad I found this community. We have 2 young daughters and are from California, but have been spending the school year in Europe-We've enjoyed skiing much of Austria, France and Switzerland the past 3 winters.
And how did you find us?

TS
AlpsSkidad

AlpsSkidad

Buying more gear
Skier
Philpug, we found you searching online resources for gear and advice.
We will be permanently back in the US soon as well, so it made sense to join this community for us. Our kids (and us) are very machine to the ski life, while it's primarily been in Europe thus far, our lives and home are in the US.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Philpug, we found you searching online resources for gear and advice.
We will be permanently back in the US soon as well, so it made sense to join this community for us. Our kids (and us) are very machine to the ski life, while it's primarily been in Europe thus far, our lives and home are in the US.
:thumb::thumb:

TS
AlpsSkidad

AlpsSkidad

Buying more gear
Skier
dbostedo-We still have our home in Southern CA, that we return to every Summer vacation. Not 100% sure we will end up back there vs another town permanently.
My wife and I have skied most of CO, CA, and UT throughout the years, and I have a feeling we will spend most of our winter ski time either in Utah or Tahoe. Mostly depends on where geographically we end up raising our children. We've been working on figuring that out lately.

Sponsor

Staff online