• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello everybody

Roby lukens

Putting on skis
Skier
just signed up at the suggestion of "living proof". Mike and i ski a fair amount together at blue mt in pa. Generally, i ski 50 a 60 times a year, 45 or so times at blue. Usually ski a week in steamboat and a long weekend or two in new england as well. I am obsessd with the carve and the perfection there of and ski on a fischer cheater gs and a blizzard fis sl which i bought from "scott skier" a few years ago. Love that edge grip. I look forward to seeing what goes on here and picking the brains of all of you who know all about the sport i love.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome to another suffering easterner.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hi Roby. Any friend of Mike's is a friend of mine.
Kick off your ski boots and grab a beverage. Its après Ski time.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome Roby. Mike lies..or should I say embellishes the truth. :0

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
just signed up at the suggestion of "living proof". Mike and i ski a fair amount together at blue mt in pa. Generally, i ski 50 a 60 times a year, 45 or so times at blue. Usually ski a week in steamboat and a long weekend or two in new england as well. I am obsessd with the carve and the perfection there of and ski on a fischer cheater gs and a blizzard fis sl which i bought from "scott skier" a few years ago. Love that edge grip. I look forward to seeing what goes on here and picking the brains of all of you who know all about the sport i love.

Welcome Roby. Mike lies..or should I say embellishes the truth. :0

Roby,
You will quickly find out that Phil would rather ski Jack Frost than Blue, or, perhaps better stated, anywhere else but Blue. Welcome to Pugski and please share your opinions on any matter of interest. I'm sure he would love to show off his ski selection prowess (think pusher of drugs) and recommend a better ski for you to rent while in the 'boat, as, Roby does not transport skis for his vacation. Hmm, it could become the topic of your first thread...Skis for the 'Boat over Christmas.

Roby is a fine carver of skis and leader of a pack of aspiring carvers most mid-week days at Blue. If anyone is skiing Blue mid-week, just ask the quad lifties to point him and his followers out. He is also headed to Steamboat over the upcoming holidays, so, paging @Ron as the two of them should meet. Ron and Roby are almost neighbors in NJ. And, yup, he is a very passionate skier and good guy.

Last edited: