• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello! Another Stateless Refugee from Epicski...

TS
Ulmerhutte

Ulmerhutte

Getting on the lift
Skier
Hi Main Street... so you did relocate to Canada! Good work! Enjoy.

St Anton remains my slice of heaven, though I still live in Melbourne. Did get 6 weeks in StA this year, and have already booked 7 weeks for 2018. On that progression, maybe a season in 2019? Working on the +1!

Main Street

Just livin life.
Skier
I LIVE in QC and poutine has never crossed my lips. I have looked at it (ordered by others) but not tempted...

We live in BC & we have it quite regularly,...... & we make it ourselves into the bargain,..... There are multiple versions only limited by your imagination......

Makes a great lunch on the run when you come in from a morning skiing for a quick feed.

:)

Last edited:

Main Street

Just livin life.
Skier
Hi Main Street... so you did relocate to Canada! Good work! Enjoy.

St Anton remains my slice of heaven, though I still live in Melbourne. Did get 6 weeks in StA this year, and have already booked 7 weeks for 2018. On that progression, maybe a season in 2019? Working on the +1!

Yep,..... Best thing I ever did.

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Agreed,..... & the trolls within the cliques are allowed to roam free,.... When they were allowed to take agendas to all the other areas of the forum it just got way too ugly for what I wanted out of life.

Far happier with what I've created over the last couple of years on my own. :)

Good to see you in here. :)

:beercheer:

Hmm sounds familiar to another site....:)

Last edited:

Read Blinn

lakespapa
Inactive
Hmm sounds familiar to another site....

I always smile when I hear this sentiment. Some respected members wanted more moderation, some less. Some people call "troll;" others say "strongly-held alternative viewpoint." Some (me, for instance) wanted more civil discussion; some wanted a more rollicking, open-ended, free flow of ideas. Everybody wants something; everybody knows what it should be; nobody agrees.

Jellybeans1000

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider
I always smile when I hear this sentiment. Some respected members wanted more moderation, some less. Some people call "troll;" others say "strongly-held alternative viewpoint." Some (me, for instance) wanted more civil discussion; some wanted a more rollicking, open-ended, free flow of ideas. Everybody wants something; everybody knows what it should be; nobody agrees.
That's the nature of a good democracy. Everyone has different opinions. But glad to have the admins ban 'hot topics' and politics from this site. It adds a sense of tension that really isn't needed. It may be good to allow people to express their opinions, but there are always people who ruin it for all. We are all skiers or boarders and unified by those sports, not our opinions.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Since we agree here, I think we could be freinds. :thumb:

Sponsor