• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Heated mitten experiences?

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
I had a left a price tracker in place watching the liners and they dropped to about $60 a month or so ago, so I bought a second set. Great value for the money.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Well it’s 8 of 8 pairs of Serius hellfires that have crapped out here. The last pair actually went the longest, probably 300 days. Note, they did go back 2X for replacement but no longer under warranty. Probably 100-150 since they were last replaced.

Of all the other spendy options are there any with a true lifetime warranty? OR seems to indicate they are but anyone with real world experience with the claim process with 100s of days ?
@David Chaus - how are your Lenz doing ? How many days on them ?

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Well it’s 8 of 8 pairs of Serius hellfires that have crapped out here. The last pair actually went the longest, probably 300 days. Note, they did go back 2X for replacement but no longer under warranty. Probably 100-150 since they were last replaced.

Of all the other spendy options are there any with a true lifetime warranty? OR seems to indicate they are but anyone with real world experience with the claim process with 100s of days ?
@David Chaus - how are your Lenz doing ? How many days on them ?
Still going strong, I bought my Lenz 6.0 mittens in March 2021, and I have at least 150 days with them, no problems with heat crapping out. I did have a zipper issue for once of the battery compartments, though no impact on how they function, and I figure it’s not worth fixing it.

And yes, I’d get another pair, might actually get gloves next time.

Sponsor