• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Headed to Utah....

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia , @Spooky Marcus and I are headed to Utah to do some reconnaissance work for the site. We will be visiting some manufacturers, meeting with some people and maybe even making some turns. Stay tuned for the outcome when we launch next month. @Lorenzzo is nice enough to offer his place as our remote headquarters. In the meantime we will be off and on and please keep the posts coming. Hats and vests are on their way.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If you see snow, ski snow... :D

(it's the right thing to do, do it for those that can't!)
Yeas, it is the reason we are doing this endeavor. It is still about the skiing.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
IF you end up in Ogden, (Goode skis are here, AmerSports, Dominator Wax, etc.) ring me up. And you do realize the best storm in two years is rolling in tonight, right?

Safe travels as the weather is about to get frightful (in a most wonderful way!)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
IF you end up in Ogden, (Goode skis are here, AmerSports, Dominator Wax, etc.) ring me up. And you do realize the best storm in two years is rolling in tonight, right?

Safe travels as the weather is about to get frightful (in a most wonderful way!)
We will be in Ogden on Tuesday. Plan on mid to late afternoon.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
We will be in Ogden on Tuesday. Plan on mid to late afternoon.
Dinner availability? 25th Street downtown is fun and the Christmas Village is there right now and is truly a sight to see after dark.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Dinner availability? 25th Street downtown is fun and the Christmas Village is there right now and is truly a sight to see after dark.
Sounds like a plan.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I haven't cashed my whopping 7 cent check from the company in Ogden we both have a past with -- hit them up and try to get more $$ for me!

:daffy:

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was actually thinking about sticking my head in there.
I haven't cashed my whopping 7 cent check from the company in Ogden we both have a past with -- hit them up and try to get more $$ for me!

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Out of curiousity are you stopping to see them?

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
;) Find someone for me to design for - I am up for starting something new. The person I have been freelancing for the past couple years found some kid to work for less -- should have known it was coming since I met him on elance (the home of employers looking to hire someone from India/Pakistan willing to work for pennies on the dollar).

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Thats dedication guys! leaving all this dump age in Tahoe for a road trip.... I think I have had more days on non-race skis this year already than all of last year!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thats dedication guys! leaving all this dump age in Tahoe for a road trip.... I think I have had more days on non-race skis this year already than all of last year!!
Tell me about it. We will try to get a day in while we are here. We brought our stuff.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Right? We've been seeing reports of what North lake Tahoe got. How is Rose doing?

We skied Park City Monday. When we were booting up in the parking lot their media photo guy asked if he could take pictures of us because we were dressed "colorfully"
He skied with us for about an hour and got some shots which were included on their Facebook page and may be included in other Park City materials.
12339561_10156199966760018_7254093978149593360_o.jpg

12366145_10153347817434226_4145649843345515198_o.jpg

Sponsor