• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Headed to Utah....

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So far the trip has been very been very good. We did get some skiing in early on but her did get a lot of work done. We met up with @Bob Salerno to talk about the REtroSPECT program and he really liked the idea and is aboard. We went to Goode and saw their production facility and watched them make skis. Unfortunately we cold not take pictures or video. I will say the ****** and the new ******* ** ***** look real sweet and I think you will like them. We are going to see Matt Shiller's new shop today here in Park City. Matt worked on the World Cup with Atomic for years and now has his own bootfittng shop. Later today we have an appointment to visit DPS later.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
So far the trip has been very been very good. We did get some skiing in early on but her did get a lot of work done. We met up with @Bob Salerno to talk about the REtroSPECT program and he really liked the idea and is aboard. We went to Goode and saw their production facility and watched them make skis. Unfortunately we cold not take pictures or video. I will say the ****** and the new ******* ** ***** look real sweet and I think you will like them. We are going to see Matt Shiller's new shop today here in Park City. Matt worked on the World Cup with Atomic for years and now has his own bootfittng shop. Later today we have an appointment to visit DPS later.
I'm glad you guys could squeeze in a meal with me yesterday--busy busy busy! I hope @Spooky Marcus shares those pictures he took, that Christmas Village is pretty cool :D

(Rode the gondola at Snowbasin this morning with some older master's racers and was wondering if Bob was up there or was one of them. Hmmmm...)

And I saw at least two pair of Goode skis out there today. They do have a following here!

James

Out There
Instructor
Will you go to Dale Boot? Or is it Jurassic Park over there?

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Where are the 'Reports from the road'?
Are you leaving a trail of Pugski stickers?

Forecast snowboards came to town and left a trail of their stickers -- even on road signs. One is still on a road sign and that was about 8 years ago when they visited.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We are on the way home. It was a very successful trip for Team Pugski. We will be announcing some new partners soon for when the site goes live in a few weeks.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
We are on the way home. It was a very successful trip for Team Pugski. We will be announcing some new partners soon for when the site goes live in a few weeks.
Excited to see what they are! So glad we got to visit. You all deserve all the best success. Come back and ski!