• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Head RD GS skis 176, head 14 binding, like new, 5 days only - great deal! $300

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
OK, great opportunity for someone to get a real deal head GS race ski 176/23. This skis has only had 5 days on them (and these are really half days) and is mounted with a brand new Head 14 Freeflex pro binding (Din 4-14) on the Head race plate. They will come with a full fresh tune and bindings mounted to your spec.

This is a terrific GS ski - dont believe the ridiculous stories about Head being super stiff - they are not!. Was bought by an athlete who grew a lot faster than he expected and had to go for a bigger ski. Perfect U14 or U16 GS ski.

$300 + shipping . I will also have them at the Mount Rose Pugski Ski-easter on Sunday. Would like to sell quick as the kid needs money! fullsizeoutput_3ffb.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3ff8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_4005.jpeg fullsizeoutput_4002.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3ffe.jpeg

James

Out There
Instructor
Hell, would make a nice free ski.
Rock this instead of a bloated tip Rally, you'll get good.

Spent a lot of time this season on a 180/21m Rossi Masters. Surprised how versatile and easy to ski it was. Drawback is the tip for junky snow.
If the flex is nice, skis like this are amazingly versatile despite the long sidecut. And I'm usually on slaloms.

This Head has a much better tip than the Rossi cheater - they don't bring the widest part up the curve. For free skiing, this is much better.

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
My daughter has this exact ski in a smaller size. Great ski for racing and, as others mentioned here, free skiing. :thumb: It's her default non-powder-day free ski.

James

Out There
Instructor
If I were to grab these for herself I'd be disempowering wimmin everywhere. :D :D
She'd be very empowered skiing these.
Where's the poster who said he should just buy everything and burn the ones he didn't like? Be cheaper.
That could be you!

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So tempting, but I already have enough skis in transit to me
Could be worth it just for the plate & binding ?
That 2-piece Head plate was one of the favs in my thread: The Great Plate Debate

AngryAnalyst

Out on the slopes
Skier
Well, not me. Maybe @AngryAnalyst

It was me, but the other part of the deal was someone needs to manage my time so I don’t think about new skis as often. It is quite possible the hours consumed by debates (should I buy this ski or that one?) actually are worth more than the skis I would be burning.

I don’t know if this happens to anyone else but I usually figure out I want one of three or four skis in about an hour. It takes me another 9 hours to figure out which one ski I want from 4 fairly similar options. Then, post-purchase, I need to spend 2-3 hours developing confirmation bias I bought the right ski. Fast forward to the end of the season and I wonder if one of the four other skis is a worthy addition for 2-3 hours, possibly starting the cycle all over again.

Some of the time is fun for me because I like thinking about ski gear (Maybe because I wish I skied more?), but some is not fun pointless hair splitting.

Anyway, the skis in question here. Any chance these skis come with golf clubs or something to distract me?

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for the props and the humor guys, but back to the original post. There is a kid needing to sell these !

CuriousGeorge

Booting up
Skier
These will likely work for my son, I'll try to catch up with you ;) at some point tomorrow @ Rose, Cheers..

Sponsor