• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I'll kick this one off, Yes, I picked up a lovely pair of Renoun Citadels from @Philpug. I picked up a pair of pants and goggles in June. II have a new Pair of K2 Mindbender 130 Boots planned too. need to decide on ski's: I want too many :). Black Ops 98, Liberty Evol 100 and Augment 88's or 77's...... SO that means the Annual "Finn's Closet Clean out" is coming soon :thumb:

Last edited:

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
I’ve been waiting to see what you sell off firstogsmile let me know if you want to let go of those Laser AX. A couple of days ago I stopped by Village Bike and Ski in Sunriver to ask about pre season pricing.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The only thing I'm currently considering is a Kulkea Thermal Trekker. Oh, heck. Actually I take that back. It might be reaching time for new boots at some point this season. I need to figure out how many days I have on mine.

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I never did get a heated boot bag last season. I might do that this winter. I do need new liners, I'm going to start on that soon.

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Wait .... what are the rules here?? Does "purchase" include shopping? Do the skis I bought 3 years ago but absolutely intend to use in 19/20 count?
This seems messy.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Wait .... what are the rules here?? Does "purchase" include shopping? Do the skis I bought 3 years ago but absolutely intend to use in 19/20 count?
This seems messy.

if you claimed them as purchases in 2016, then no, otherwise, they are redeemable for 2020 :).

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
I’ve been waiting to see what you sell off firstogsmile let me know if you want to let go of those Laser AX. A couple of days ago I stopped by Village Bike and Ski in Sunriver to ask about pre season pricing.

IF, I sell, you have first dibs :thumb:

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
^^^ hey when was that? I still have my OG hot bag and knock on wood, its still working although it looks pretty manky.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
I find the best are June early July, then they start to creep back up.

KULKEA

Getting off the lift
SkiTalk Sponsor

Sponsor

Staff online