• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Decisions, decisions ......

Short list is

Anon M4s because they sold out everywhere last year before I got my hands on them

90 - 10something contenders
Evolv 100
Ripstick black
QST 106

Fat boys are down to the liberty 112 or pro vs the QST 118

Last but not least for equipment is a 12 seater cat for a few days - that counts right :D

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
There is not a thing I need to buy this year other than passes. I already bought my midweek pass for Mt Hood Meadows. I'll be buying a FUSION pass (Timberline Lodge, Ski Bowl, and Powder Alliance) when they go on sale in September.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Getting new boots in the fall. Likely the new version of my current boot Rossignol Pure Elite 120s. Want to try on the Technical Cochise to see if my foot likes those but will likely stick with what my fitter and I know works which are the Rossis. May get a Kulkea Powder trekker as my boot trekker is giant and the powder trekker is smaller and I don't schlep that much. Also may buy the small Kulkea pack that's been so well reviewed. As far as skis I never buy new skis so anything I've acquired in the past few months have been 2018s or 2019s.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Nordica Dobberman SLC'S at the rep fest in April. Heading to Mont Ste Anne in September. Will be visiting the Avalanche outlet then...new Salomon suit on order from local store.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I bought my 2020 Nordica Santa Ana 88s late last February. Does that count? :rolleyes: I've only skied them maybe hmmm 40 or so days.
@utskier has already made plans to pick up the Salomon S-Force Bolds that he didn't' want to give back during ski testing last February.

I'm due for new boots, as mine have probably 250 days on them. Apparently, Nordica has some new ones coming out that are super duper low volume but not super duper stiff.

I'd also like a new pair of powder skis (mind you, a powder ski to me is around 100mm under foot.)

August is definitely when I get sick of summer and go say hello to my skis that have been sitting in the basement all summer. Maybe I should post the ones I need to sell!

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
Found a great deal on a pair of Daymakers. Have a line on my first choice 2020 ski at a discount. I also have a new jacket & pants but they were purchased a year ago but I didn't lose enough weight last year to wear them so they may not count as new.

I also had some issues with time off this summer so a new pair of "stiffer" Daleboot's got put on hold until the next time I can get to SLC...but no later than next summer.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Bought both skis & bindings in April. Skied a couple days on them but they are really for the coming season.
New ski day!...
98A34132-0810-4CAC-B95C-D42BB7FC92FE.jpeg

Sponsor