• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Happy Thanksgiving

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
We have a baby coming over, a crawling baby, and managed to shatter a light bulb on the entry floor this morning ... and the vacuum is in the shop.

OMG! I worried about this last night when Eric decided to replace the burnt-out bulbs in our high-up chandelier. After he'd just had several glasses of wine. Amazingly, all went well.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Thanksgiving thoughts:
*If you are not listening to Pandora's Thanksgiving Station...you should be.
*Don't let this be the only day you tell your friends & family you are thankful for them. Be thankful for your loved ones every day you still have them with you.

Happy Thanksgiving! :wine:

Good idea, let me tune to that! Happy Thanksgiving!

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
OMG! I worried about this last night when Eric decided to replace the burnt-out bulbs in our high-up chandelier. After he'd just had several glasses of wine. Amazingly, all went well.

That's exactly what we were doing, lol.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanksgiving thoughts:
*If you are not listening to Pandora's Thanksgiving Station...you should be.
*Don't let this be the only day you tell your friends & family you are thankful for them. Be thankful for your loved ones every day you still have them with you.

Happy Thanksgiving! :wine:
Until I read your post it was Deezer all the time. But now I've signed up and agree....nice listen.

As far as the broken glass....Rome was built without electricity.

With yesterday's snow, the forecast and the pattern....stoke is sky high here. I'm talking through the roof. Turns very soon.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
That's exactly what we were doing, lol.

With or without the libations? Eric has an issue with heights; I don't mind ladders at all, but I'm too short for our ladder + this chandelier. He said the wine dulled his fear so that he was able to do it. So, apparently, he had to be drunk, or it wouldn't have happened at all.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Gotta love the traditions.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Gobble Gobble.

20151113_093537.jpg

I added my friend Greg's picture to this to celebrate his having worn a Duct Tape Suit to the premiere.

Greg with his good friend Greg in Whistler.
1910044_48193014667_924_n.jpg

Last edited:

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
I just cut the potatoes and prepped the other ingredients for Garlicky Rosemary Potatoes with Venison. My contribution to dinner across the alley at my friend, Russel's. He has a 'FriendsGiving' day every year.

Happy Thanksgiving to my extended ski family. Because there are no better friends than skiers.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Is it too early to start guessing how many pounds of butter @SBrown sacrificed for this holiday meal? I mean, +/- 23 people. And I've read her general guidelines for making stuffing -- about every other step was "add butter"!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Is it too early to start guessing how many pounds of butter @SBrown sacrificed for this holiday meal? I mean, +/- 23 people. And I've read her general guidelines for making stuffing -- about every other step was "add butter"!
Are you sure she said Butter? It could have been Bourbon. They both start with B

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It's crab night here in the SouthBay. Tomorrow is our belated turkey day with friends.

Wishing all Happy Thanksgiving.

Sponsor

Staff online