• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Happy New Year

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
NewYear_13.jpg

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Happy New Year! :toast Here's to 2019..the year I get under 25 mins for a 5k again, my 3 year old turns 4 and manages to play a sport for more than 21 seconds before being distracted by fluff in his belly button, my 0 year old turns 1 and stops throwing up onto my face, my wife continues to get better than me in skiing and hopefully, some rich famous person I don't know decides to donate a 1974 Porsche 911 RSR to me for fixing her bicycle on a trail somewhere.... :D

All the best to everyone..life's short, go get some.

Tytlynz64

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I wish you all peace. Peace at home, at work, in your community and in the world. May the new year be what what you want it to be and most of all may you be at peace with whatever it turns out to be.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Don't see anything from last year. Let's say goodbye to 2021 with a vengeance!

Bring on twenty double deuce!

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy New Years ... and in 25 min ... to you Rocky Mountain folk!

and an hour later ... to you PST folk .....

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy New Year! :toast Here's to 2019..the year I get under 25 mins for a 5k again, my 3 year old turns 4 and manages to play a sport for more than 21 seconds before being distracted by fluff in his belly button, my 0 year old turns 1 and stops throwing up onto my face, my wife continues to get better than me in skiing and hopefully, some rich famous person I don't know decides to donate a 1974 Porsche 911 RSR to me for fixing her bicycle on a trail somewhere.... :D

All the best to everyone..life's short, go get some.
Now that is a toast!

My NYE sucked majorly. The upside is that I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed with no hangover, ready to start a new year - one in which I intend skiing to figure heavily. See y'all soon.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Happy New Year! :toast
Oy, I drank too much last night. :rocks:

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Happy New Year! :toast
Oy, I drank too much last night. :rocks:
Good Morning - As they say you need a little of the "hair of the dog that bites you" Feel Better.

Sponsor

Staff online