• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Happy Fourth of July!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
To our neighbor to the North, who we have attacked the most times in our history, thank you.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
:golfclap:

wishing all a safe and joyous 4th

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
1593873912834.png

They also didn't all agree on all social and political issues, only that whatever they collectively decide would be better independent of England or any other monarchy.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Usual agenda today. Spruced up the yard, went for a morning ride, then startd cooking lunch during the Nathan's Hot Dog contest. I ate TWO total for combined women's and men's events.

Now watching Independence Day on BluRay.

Maybe hop in the pool

Later, eating watermelon out front in lawn chairs while playing with NC legal fire in the street.. and watching the heavy artillery the neighbors have from a safe distance. Saving my good stuff for another occasion TBD.

Might hop back in the pool under the full moon eclipse before going to bed.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Happy 4th !
When in Southern MT around the July holiday one must hike the beehive basin and if bold enough, do the 4th of July couloir. Seeing how the holiday falls on a weekend and it’s a very popular spot we got it in yesterday, a day early.

Part way there at the beehive lake with the couloir at 12:00 over George’s head

E25E27F7-F0A1-4A31-A5D0-792B3FD14831.jpeg

The last push up the couloir

164B4892-F0D0-4804-94FF-D7B888FE081B.jpeg

The greatest country in the world and thanks to those who made possible.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Happy 4th of July. To all of the USA based members of our community. Stay safe and enjoy.

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
And do not forget to toast perdition to those perfidious Brits. I was able to stab one today and draw blood. But admittedly as a dual citizen, it was not the smartest thing to do and was a result of not paying attention while slicing mushrooms ...

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Rock and roll, USA!
18779.jpeg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
With all the craziness going on in our world, this 4th of July just hasn't seemed quite the same.
My standby 4th of July post...
Red Skelton

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
We had a neighborhood full of Hispanic and Latino immigrants celebrating in the street with legal fireworks, LOTS of little kids all celebrating the American Dream, I also had a few slightly illegal fireworks but kept them quarantined to our property, I don't do things that fly more than 30 feet. I gave the two boxes of sparklers to our next door neighbor to hand out to their little kids. My kids are teenagers more interested in video games lately. All in all a great night with great neighbors.
A lot of the municipal fireworks shows were canceled in the SLC area last night, but I think it was a good night for amateur displays as folks took it upon themselves. We went out to a view point in the foothills to see what we could see anyway and it was a good show, but so random the flashes and pops sounded like a war zone.
4 july fireworks.jpg

They also didn't all agree on all social and political issues, only that whatever they collectively decide would be better independent of England or any other monarchy.
Hope their statues are intact:)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks @crgildart I moved the three new posts to this one.
Not sure how I missed it yesterday.

Sponsor

Staff online