• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
Happy Birthday Ray from @Alba Adventures !
Sorry that we missed this. It's been one crazy week. IF Festival was amazing - and the crazy thing - Stan Rey, Katie Burrell and Alexi Godbout saw our film - as they were supporting Katie's work and Alicia approached Stan Rey the night before our screening day - saying she is a #GreenCircleMom and she falls better than him". All of the athletes were so down to Earth as were the filmmakers. It was a great birthday gift to be there, that is for sure. I mean, a few years ago - or even last year we never thought we would EVER be screened anywhere...... Thank you always for your love and support..

Here are some of our highlights - though the IF3 site has some really good ones of course - this is just like our log.. You all might laugh at the end.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Hillary Hope you had a day that merits a 007 kind of kind of fun.
Ski with you soon!
And well there is this too.....
:rocks::mojito::margaritarocks::beercheer::yeah:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Happy Birthday @KingGrump. I hope you fix yourself a fabulous birthday dinner. :D

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy Birthday @KingGrump. I hope you fix yourself a fabulous birthday dinner. :D

Thanks. I am officially a senior citizen. I get to sit in the front seats on the bus now. :yahoo:

You guys all think alike. Andrew said the exact same thing.
Andrew: Dad, I am coming home this weekend to celebrate your birthday. So what are you cooking for your birthday?
Me: Why do I have to cook for myself on my birthday? Why can you cook for me?
Andrew: You do want something edible, don't you?

Sponsor