• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm a new guy here but I'm glad to have found you! Happy Anniversary and many more! :beercheer:

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
I noticed that many of the posters in this thread all are sportin' join dates of Nov. 12, 2015. So they're all celebrating a 4 year anniversary too. I wish I would have been around for the opening, but I'm glad I eventually found my way back.

Congrats on the first 4 years. Here's to long out living the lifespan of EpicSki. Cheers. :):margarita:

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Was any snow around for the PUGSKI Team to make a few turns on the anniversary? Maybe an on snow anniversary gathering would be an idea for the 5th?
We made turns on Sunday, the day before the party. And we made turns at Mammoth yesterday. WROD for the win! C0642EF4-1F77-4021-8E9C-673597D0DDB3.jpeg

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
Happy Anniversary, Pugski.

I'd have noticed this earlier, but on Nov 12 I was sitting through a whole day of training at work. The kind of training I hate the most - Super High Intensity Training! How to have crucial conversations at work. Touchy feely, high woo woo factor, find a partner and work on your inner supervisor training.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Happy Anniversary, Pugski.

I'd have noticed this earlier, but on Nov 12 I was sitting through a whole day of training at work. The kind of training I hate the most - Super High Intensity Training! How to have crucial conversations at work. Touchy feely, high woo woo factor, find a partner and work on your inner supervisor training.
We're here for you :D

Eagle93

Putting on skis
Skier
I'm a bit late the congratulations thread, but Congrats!

Now that it's starting to feel like winter in MN, I'll be hanging around and creeping through the posts a bit more often :)

Hopefully one day/year I'll make it to a gathering and meet a bunch of you in person.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
When we wake up tomorrow we will be celebrating the official 6 year anniversary of SkiTalk.com.
We will be celebrating by going skiing at Mammoth instead of our traditional launch party.

So, join us in celebrating...
Raise your Govino glass with your favorite beverage and toast to great friendships, great discussions, fun get togethers and deep snow.

Cheers

Cyrus Govino Innsbruck.JPG

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
Happy
1636686782776.png
Anniversary

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Congratulations to both of you, and everyone else, who have created this community of adventurers.
You're a part of the creative community.

Sponsor

Staff online