• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Halloween Stoke

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Ya we have big yellow and black garden spiders all around the house and yard. I've left them alone unless the web is in a high traffic area. More spiders=fewer flies and mosquitoes.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Well, Santa was a no-show again. Most of the kids this year figured out that I was messin' with their heads. The parents all thought it was pretty funny. Maybe next year.

We had a real spider, one of those big, white, bony looking ones, hanging out on its web over in the corner of the porch all night long.

One of my friends, that has triplets, posted a picture of 2 kids. One dressed a Christmas tree, the other as a present. The post mentioned that Santa was missing...So maybe the son was Santa. But it made me think of your post.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, Santa was a no-show again. Most of the kids this year figured out that I was messin' with their heads. The parents all thought it was pretty funny. Maybe next year.

We had a real spider, one of those big, white, bony looking ones, hanging out on its web over in the corner of the porch all night long.
Got me to thinking how I proposed to my spouse that I decorate Halloween in Christmas theme and dress as Santa, etc ... that way I just leave decorations out till January ..... a real time saver. She didn't like the idea .... :(

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Got me to thinking how I proposed to my spouse that I decorate Halloween in Christmas theme and dress as Santa, etc ... that way I just leave decorations out till January ..... a real time saver. She didn't like the idea .... :(

I'm wondering how long I can leave the cat skeleton in my window before it starts feeling truly creepy.

Btw, Home Depot had Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations for sale all at once. Ugh.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
14591871_1443134785702055_818198948956569403_n.jpg

14595574_1443096605705873_8974294106584972819_n.jpg

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@crgildart funny! 711 ... a favorite spot to pick up a 40 when on parole? :D