• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

quant

Don't worry; just go down.
Skier
My newest hack cost $12 and is worth it. I hang this thing in the door well latch pin and don't have to step on the seats getting to the roof box.
download.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
My newest hack cost $12 and is worth it. I hang this thing in the door well latch pin and don't have to step on the seats getting to the roof box. View attachment 55606
I have seen these. i would be deathly afraid of forgetting it was there and closing the door with it still on.

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
iPhone case with a wrist strap. Makes answering texts while riding the lift not scary anymore.

Also, my so-far undiscovered secret hiding place at the base for my SkiTrax so they aren't in my pockets all day.

quant

Don't worry; just go down.
Skier
My newest hack cost $12 and is worth it. Now I don't have to step on the seats getting to the roof box. View attachment 55606
I have seen these. i would be deathly afraid of forgetting it was there and closing the door with it still on.
You won't forget it. I haven't used it skiing yet but tried it out in the driveway. It works as advertised. The step is narrow and I imagine winter boots would more than cover it. Regardless, it latches higher than the seat, giving better access to the roof. For the price, why not? I'll write a review after using it skiing to see if my booted foot stays on it OK.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
AFD08999-8FCC-4884-97AC-1167820F8DDC.jpeg
Important hack for your poles:

If you happen to have hands that are smaller than a size 9, grab the grips off a pair of children’s poles that are beat and swap them out for your’s. Trust me !!

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
My newest hack cost $12 and is worth it. Now I don't have to step on the seats getting to the roof box. View attachment 55606

You won't forget it. I haven't used it skiing yet but tried it out in the driveway. It works as advertised. The step is narrow and I imagine winter boots would more than cover it. Regardless, it latches higher than the seat, giving better access to the roof. For the price, why not? I'll write a review after using it skiing to see if my booted foot stays on it OK.
Looks interesting.Link?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
View attachment 55713 Important hack for your poles:

If you happen to have hands that are smaller than a size 9, grab the grips off a pair of children’s poles that are beat and swap them out for your’s. Trust me !!
Yes, a junior grip is great for smaller hands but make sure that you have a shaft that can accept it, junior poles usually have a different shaft diameter. A grip with just a single notch like this.... is @Tricia's favorite and also a consideration.
x9RK+vdMQA67KRYugB6i5g.jpg

Note the duct tape wrapped on the pole as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Yes, a junior grip is great for smaller hands but make sure that you have a shaft that can accept it, junior poles usually have a different shaft diameter. A grip with just a single notch like this.... is @Tricia's favorite and also a consideration.
View attachment 55715

Note the duct tape wrapped on the pole as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Soak the JR grip in hot water!

Sponsor

Staff online