• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Guilty as charged

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Jaws1.jpg

So what do you do when confronted with the image situation? I mean, do you leave TRACKS all over the pristine surface, or do you noodle down the edge and "save it for the guests"?

Decisions, decisions... Choices can be hard!

TS
CalG

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Right down the middle and make them the best looking tracks ever. Gotta get the good stuff as repayment for all the work done.

Guilty as charged!

Sometimes I feel I deserve such pleasures.
Other times, I just feel like I put the effort in to get there.

But mostly, I feel SO FORTUNATE to be there.

Double dipping is not a sin, is it?

eta
That run down was so good as to be SINFUL! ;-) Wind filled cushion.... Took my breath away...

Last edited:

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
It is the occasional reward for all the days that it is a solid sheet of ice, so take this opportunity to get a little pleasure for all the hard work you do every day.

kayco53

Getting on the lift
Skier
THey ask us to leave right under the chair alone till we open. Then its wide open for us. Anywhere else is open game to check if its safe:yahoo:

TS
CalG

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
THey ask us to leave right under the chair alone till we open. Then its wide open for us. Anywhere else is open game to check if its safe:yahoo:
Same here,

but this run, it is not even visible from any chair. Many guests don't even know it exists. Or just do not make efforts to find it.
That makes me happy.
I got it today at 9:20 am. Not a track into the fresh wind filled entrance... Mine! All Mine!...... to paraphrase a line from some movie....;-)

stan51

Getting on the lift
Skier
[/QUOTE]

We have the same rule. On powder days there is plenty else, so it is no hardship. Other than stopping to raise fences and bash the rime off bamboo and rope lines, morning sweeps can be delightful. We have had about a month of fairly continuous snowfall, so I am getting thoroughly spoiled!!!

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
View attachment 93822

So what do you do when confronted with the image situation? I mean, do you leave TRACKS all over the pristine surface, or do you noodle down the edge and "save it for the guests"?

Decisions, decisions... Choices can be hard!

Are you a volunteer or paid? If so, then yes. :)

Sponsor

Staff online