• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Greetings from the Laurentians

SkiBam

Putting on skis
Skier
Hi all. I signed up a few months ago but never got around to posting. So here I am. I live in Laurentians in Quebec and ski mainly at Tremblant. Also cross-country ski quite a bit. I've been on the Ski Diva forum for years and have met so many great ladies there - hope to meet other folks here. Let me know if you ever need a Tremblant guide.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome, there are many Divas here.

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
Hi SkiBam, and welcome to Pugski.

In my younger days, I spent several weeks at Grey Rocks to participate in the full week of ski instruction. There were some great times to be had, the memories linger. One day a week, the better groups got to ski Tremblant.

I have not returned to the Laurentians in a whole lot of years. Would love to revisit , before all the Americans, who will leave when "the Donald" gets elected, adopt that beautiful area as their home. Hmm, reminds me get my passport before next season.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome to Pugski! Glad you popped in to say hi. Stick around, you'll find some new friends and hang with some old friends.