• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Greetings from flat (and snowless) Berlin

Trubinio

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi there, fellow Pugskiers!

Stumbled onto the site by chance and have been coming back ever since to check out the amazing and honest gear reviews. I'm a former long time snowboarder who is returning to his first love, skiing. As I live in lovely Berlin, which unfortunately is far away from anything that even closely resembles a mountain, I'm doing most of my skiing in the Austrian, German, Swiss and French alps. That being said, I've been to Breckenridge and Loveland before.

Looking forward to sharing my skiing relapse with you guys!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hi there, fellow Pugskiers!

Stumbled onto the site by chance and have been coming back ever since to check out the amazing and honest gear reviews. I'm a former long time snowboarder who is returning to his first love, skiing. As I live in lovely Berlin, which unfortunately is far away from anything that even closely resembles a mountain, I'm doing most of my skiing in the Austrian, German, Swiss and French alps. That being said, I've been to Breckenridge and Loveland before.

Looking forward to sharing my skiing relapse with you guys!
I assume then you found us by searching for gear reviews?

TS
Trubinio

Trubinio

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I assume then you found us by searching for gear reviews?
Yes, specifically by searching for reviews that weren't completely interchangeable with the information provided by the manufacturer..

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes, specifically by searching for reviews that weren't completely interchangeable with the information provided by the manufacturer..
Thank you very much for noticing, it is something we pride ourselves on.

Sponsor

Staff online