• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Greetings from Alpine

CalvinM

AMGA Aspirant Rock Guide and Ski Newb
Skier
Hey good folks of pugski,

I come in search of sage advice and support of my ski addiction. I work over at Alpine Meadows as a kid's instructor. I come from a climbing background(shhhh don't tell anyone), and I am loving spending more time on skis. I also love gear, talking gear, and talking ski technique. Because I'm a newcomer to the sport, I tend to prefer skis that are somewhat forgiving and ski neutral.

My friends at ski school say I have too many skis, so maybe I can find solace here?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hey good folks of pugski,

I come in search of sage advice and support of my ski addiction. I work over at Alpine Meadows as a kid's instructor. I come from a climbing background(shhhh don't tell anyone), and I am loving spending more time on skis. I also love gear, talking gear, and talking ski technique. Because I'm a newcomer to the sport, I tend to prefer skis that are somewhat forgiving and ski neutral.

My friends at ski school say I have too many skis, so maybe I can find solace here?

These are NOT friends if they say you have too many skis. Walk away, you dont need that type of negativity.

toomanyskis-jpg.3852